Exped - Backcountry 65 Backpack
Exceedingly lightweight and weather resistant touring and trekking pack with a large front access to its main compartment. Slim and compact design paired with a high grade aluminum frame and suspension system for great load carrying comfort.
- Large, seam taped lid with inner pocket (incl. key ring) and outer access with weatherproof YKK zipper. A top compression strap sits under the lid.
- Innovative one handed operation of the lid with Rapide Hooks crafted of lightweight aluminium. Side compression straps also feature the Rapide Hooks.
- 2 front daisy chains for endless attachment options. 2 ice axe loops of slotted webbing that also perfectly hold trekking pole tips.
- Virtually waterproof pack with factory taped seams and durable PU coated 420 D nylon fabric.
- Elaborately shaped dual-density foam hipbelt (removable) is supportive and molds itself around your hip.
- Double layered base for durability.
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps absorb body contours for a relaxed fit. Includes an adjustable sternum strap.
- Pre-shaped aluminium frame and comfortable next to skin fabrics for excellent carrying comfort.
- Body hugging thermo formed back panel in a slight concave design for a close fit. Durable water repellant finish on fabrics.
- Time proven waterproof fold and roll closure of the top access to the main compartment. No need for a rain cover.
- Light grey interior coating for good visibility of contents (no black hole!).
- 1 attachment loop for a hydration tube and a sleeve for a hydration bladder or documents (DIN A4 compatible) on the inside
- It lacks no features despite its clean design: excellent combination of comfort, low weight, simple handling and weatherproof construction. Ideal for multi day backcountry and trekking trips.
- Comfortable suspension system: a pre-shaped lightweight aluminium (7001-T6, removable and adjustable) frame warrants flexibility of the torso and supports heavy loads by stabilizing the vertical axis.
- Single compartment backpack with optimised packsack design: its shallow depth ensures a compact fit and secure load control even when fully packed.
- Large front flap access of the main compartment: 2 vertically positioned weatherproof YKK zippers allow the pack to be loaded like a travel pack. Also ideal for quick access through either zipper when on the move. Both vertical zippers are covered by the pack‘s side compression flaps for additional rain protection.
- All adjustable straps have velcro tidies: preventing the strap ends from flapping in the wind.
83 cm high x 36 cm wide x 29 cm deep (top)
2 back lengths:
M: for approx. 170 - 185 cm body size;
L: from approx. 185 cm body size
PU coated, waterproof 420D HD Oxford nylon und PU coated Taffeta nylon
Exped means expedition equipment.
Since 1997, the Exped Team has designed and built the highest quality, specialized gear for the active, outdoor enthusiast. Such equipment is designed to appeal to everyone from the casual hiker of the Appalachian Trail to the technical climber in the Himalayas. Every user expects his equipment to meet exacting requirements, and at Exped, we build products intended to surpass those expectations!
Specifications for the concept:
> Ingenious simplicity. Multiple use. Lightweight. Function, not fad.
> Integrate superb craftsmanship with superior materials. Emphasize durability. Promote sound environmental practices.
> Test in lab and field to enhance performance. Develop useful features.
> Synergy of Partnerships: Customers, Retailers and Vendors involved to develop the best gear!
> Simple, bottom line: Exped maximizes your outdoor experience with a minimum of gear!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.