MSR - Hubba Hubba NX Tent - 2 Person 3 Season Backpacking Tent
Lightweight, quality, 2 person shelter
Notify me when back in stock
MSR - Hubba Hubba NX Backpacking Tent
Reinvented as the most livable tent available for its ultralight weight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-person backpacking tent now weighs in at a trim 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz. Ultra-compact and precision-engineered, the tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines livability. Whether you’re setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainer along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light® options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
|Minimum Weight w/o footprint||970 g|
|Minimum Weight w/ footprint||1190 g|
|Minimum Weight||1540 g|
|Packed Weight||1720 g|
|Body Weight||570 g|
|Rainfly Weight||550 g|
|Frame Weight||420 g|
|Floor Area||2.7 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area||1.62 (.81 + .81) sq. m|
|Tent Volume||1217 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||481 (240.5) + 240.5) liters|
|Interior Peak Height||100 cm|
|Packed Size||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Stakes||6 MSR MiniGroundhog|
|Also included||2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|
MSR Hubba Hubba NX Dimensions:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.