MSR - Hubba NX Tent - 1 Person, 3 Season Hiking Tent
Redesigned, best selling solo shelter
Notify me when back in stock
Now a full .17 kg (6 oz) lighter, the best-selling, freestanding MSR Hubba NX tent has been reinvented as the most livable, ultralight solo backpacking tent available. Expertly engineered for 3-season camping, the lightweight, compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tent’s optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space—because you didn’t head out into the backcountry to feel constrained—while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you won’t want to come home.
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light® options from .73 kg / 1 lb 10 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
- Livable: Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
|Minimum Weight w/o footprint||730 g|
|Minimum Weight w/ footprint||850 g|
|Minimum Weight||1120 g|
|Packed Weight||1290 g|
|Body Weight||390 g|
|Rainfly Weight||390 g|
|Frame Weight||330 g|
|Floor Area||1.67 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area||0.84 sq. m|
|Tent Volume||736 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||241 liters|
|Interior Peak Height||91 cm|
|Packed Size||46 x 15 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Stakes||6 MSR MiniGroundhog|
|Also included||1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|
MSR Hubba NX Dimensions:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.