Nikwax - TX.Direct Wash In
Wash-in waterproofing for wet weather clothing. Adds water-repellency and revives breathability to fabrics without wicking liners.
Benefits of using this product
Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability
Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance
Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
Will not affect cosmetic appearance
WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
Does not contain fluorocarbons
Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
Clothing with drop liners
How to apply
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax® Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
1. Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
2. Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
3. Use 2 full caps (100ml) per garment.
4. Run 30o synthetic cycle and slow spin.
5. Do not machine wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
Hand Wash (use gloves):
1. Immerse 1 clean garment in 6L of hand-hot water in a bowl or sink.
2. Add 1 full cap (50ml) of TX.Direct.
3. Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then agitate thoroughly.
4. Rinse with cold water until water runs clear.
5. Drying: Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows. To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax® Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents. *Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying.
When to use this product
After cleaning and re-proofing clothing, maintain its waterproofing qualities by frequent cleaning with Nikwax Tech Wash. After 6 to 8 washes with Nikwax Tech Wash, re-apply Nikwax TX.Direct to re-proof.
Remember you don’t have to wait to dry between cleaning and re-proofing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.