One Planet - Cat & Dog Rain Jacket
The Cat and Dog is designed for hard-core bushwalking in Antipodean conditions: multiday trips in serious terrain carrying a rucksack. Its three-quarter length is long enough to keep your shorts dry, while the cut and articulated sleeves allow full freedom of movement, whether in full stride or scrambling.
- Velcro front closure runs the fll length of the jacket, protecting your map pocket and preventing rain seepage
- Generous gusseted cargo pockets allow refuelling on the go.
- Fully adjustable hood that moves with your head
- Double storm flaps protect the YKK zip
- Cuffs are secure and easy to use
- Waistcord drawcord will keep the warmth in when needed.
- Fabrc: Three layer eVent® for enhanced comfort in wet conditions - breathable and waterproof shell fabric
- Colour: Cyan
- Weight: Approx. 500g
- Pockets: 2 cargo, chest
About One Planet:
One Planet design and manufacture a range of high quality packs, tents and sleeping bags for camping, trekking, bushwalking, ski touring, travelling and many other outdoor activities. They are based in Melbourne, Australia and have been manufacturing outdoor equipment for over 30 years. The company is owned by Andrew King and is the culmination of mergers between Aiking equipment, Adventure Designs and One Planet. One Planet's philosophy is "Make it good, make it work, make it last". They are a relatively small company with everything from design to sales and much of their production taking place in their Melbourne factory giving them extremely good control over quality, customer service, product development and much more. They take care to reduce their impact on the environment by creating durable products that last, offering excellent repair services, and recycling. Their fasctory has been carbon neutral since 2005.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.