Osprey - Aura 35 Day Pack.
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey - Aura 35 Day Pack
Women's Backpacking, Ventilated
With convenient panel access to a single main compartment, finding gear in the Aura 35 is a breeze. Stow extra gear in the welded stretch woven front pocket and your hydration bladder in a spacious interior sleeve. Removable sleeping pad straps increase versatility along with dual ice ax loops and stretch woven side pockets.
- Women's specific BioStretch™ harness and hipbelt
- Panel loader access
- Zippered top pocket for easy access
- Front zippered pocket
The series that redefined expectations about weight, ventilation and comfort in backpacking just did it again. Our radically updated AirSpeed™ suspension now provides customized fit, with fully adjustable torso length, interchangeable harnesses and adjustable hipbelt fit. It all adds up to an even better fit and greater comfort on the trail
- Airspeed™ Suspension with LightWire™ frame and 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel optimizes pack balance, ventilation and support
- Men's Torso Adjustable Interchangeable shoulder harness allows fine-tuned fit
- Men's Adjustable hipbelt uses dual density foam for improved support and spacer mesh for breathability while offering an exclusive adjustment system allowing the belt to be custom fitted while wearing the pack
210D high tenacity twill nylon
100D high tenacity mini-ripstop nylon
Removable sleeping pad straps
Removable sleeping pad straps add a level of performance versatility
Each Atmos/Aura series pack features dual ice tool loops and bungee tool tieoffs
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
Volumes and Weights
US and International weight and volume specifications
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth
55 x 34 x 23 cm
22 x 13 x 9 in
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.