Osprey - Shuttle 28 80L Wheeled Travel Bag
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey Shuttle 28 Wheeled Travel Bag
Osprey's Shuttle 28 at 80L is a great size for those who need to travel with that little bit more gear. It's built tough to withstand the rigors of travel by almost any means and has a range of features designed to make organising the bag as well as carrying and maneuvering it easy.
- Constructed from durable 1680D Ballistic and 420HD Nylon Pack Cloth
- Ergonomic retractable handle for wheeling the bag, that packs away neatly when not in use.
- Padded carry handles on the side and top aid loading on and off transport.
- A concealable strap makes it possible to attach a courier bag
- Top zippered pocket for smaller items like toiletries
- Both top and bottom compartments have a large dual lockable zip panel access.
- Internal compression straps and mesh dividers help organising gear.
- Side pockets are long and have long zippered access
- Two large compression straps help to cinch the pack down and also protect the zips
- Attachment points are compatible with Osprey Add-Ons such as the Daylight daypack
- Small front zippered pocket
- Bellows pocket at base
- Strong 14” High Road Chassis includes 6061 Aluminium frame, high clearance injection molded base and large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings.
- Business card holder.
|Dimensions:||76 x 42 x 36cm|
Osprey design and manufacture high quality and innovative backpacks, daypacks, travel packs, bags and accessories for hiking, trekking, mountaineering, mountian biking, trail walking, urban use and travelling.
Osprey was founded in 1974 by Mike Pfotenhauer and for a long time Osprey has set the standard in pack design and comfort.
Some of the Osprey employees are based at their headquaters in Cortez, South Colorado. Located in a mountainous and rugged landscape, it is the perfect testing ground for many of their designs. They also have a design studio in Mill Valley, California.
The rest of the team, often including Mike Pfotenhauer, founder and head designer, are base in Ho Chi Minh city vietnam. Here Osprey design and manufacture their packs to their exacting standards. They have the ability to ensure fair labour standards and have face to face relationships with the factories that build their packs.
Osprey's mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects their love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors. Osprey succeed when they meet the demanding expectation of their most discerning customers and they are proud to use Osprey's packs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.