Osprey - Sojourn 28 Convertible Wheeled Travel Bag 80L
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey - Sojourn 28 Convertible Wheeled Travel Pack
- Constructed from durable 1680 Ballistic and 420HD Nylon pack cloth
- The comfortable handle is retractable and stows neatly when not in use
- Top and side padded carry handles give further carrying options
- A concealed quick release strap makes it possible to attach another bag
- Top zip pocket for smaller items such as toiletries
- StraightJacket compression with foam sidewalls protects the contents of the pack and the zips
- The front of the pack has dual zips and unzips completely giving excellent access
- Internal compression straps and mesh dividers aid gear organisation
- Dual daisy chains on the front of the bag enable additional gear attachment
- Loop attachment points on the pack are compatible with Osprey's AddOns such as their daylight daypack
- Zippered rear panel compartment with id card window
- Backpack harness features fully padded hipbelt for stability and efficient load transfer.
- Torso length adjustable harness with breathable spacer mesh is also removable
|Dimensions:||72 x 35.5 x 34|
Osprey design and manufacture high quality and innovative backpacks, daypacks, travel packs, bags and accessories for hiking, trekking, mountaineering, mountian biking, trail walking, urban use and travelling.
Osprey was founded in 1974 by Mike Pfotenhauer and for a long time Osprey has set the standard in pack design and comfort.
Some of the Osprey employees are based at their headquaters in Cortez, South Colorado. Located in a mountainous and rugged landscape, it is the perfect testing ground for many of their designs. They also have a design studio in Mill Valley, California.
The rest of the team, often including Mike Pfotenhauer, founder and head designer, are base in Ho Chi Minh city vietnam. Here Osprey design and manufacture their packs to their exacting standards. They have the ability to ensure fair labour standards and have face to face relationships with the factories that build their packs.
Osprey's mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects their love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors. Osprey succeed when they meet the demanding expectation of their most discerning customers and they are proud to use Osprey's packs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.