Outdoor Research - Expedition Crocodile Gaiters
Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these gaiters are made to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and difficult conditions. They are larger in circumference, providing more room for plastic boots and insulated pants. The inside leg of each gaiter is made of durable Cordura® fabric that resists crampon snagging.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.1 / 343 L
- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer 70D taslan GORE-TEX® fabric upper leg section
- 1000D Cordura® reinforced inner leg section
- 1000D Cordura® boot section lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth
- Additional circumference to accommodate bulky layers and plastic boots
- Hook/loop Cinch-Strap top closure
- 2-inch wide hook/loop front closure with double-needle stitching
- Hook/loop shear tab at bottom of front closure prevents separation
- Double-riveted boot lace hook
- Field-replaceable, urethane coated nylon instep strap Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer 70D taslan GORE-TEX® 1000D Cordura®
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.