Outdoor Research - Seattle Sombrero
Tested in some of the heartiest downpours the world has to offer, the Backpacker® Magazine award-winning "Sea Somb" is a rainy day classic. The shell offers ultimate waterproof protection, and the brushed lining wicks perspiration away from the skin. The shaped brim directs water away from your face when in monsoon-like conditions.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.2 / 91
- Backpacker® Magazine's 2005 Editors' Choice Gold Award
- Waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 70D Taslan GORE-TEX® crown, seam taped
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- Brushed tricot crown for comfort and moisture management
- Internal Cinch-Band™ adjustment
- Color-matching hook/loop tabs on brim and dome
- Removable chin cord with cordlock
- Brim: 2 3/4" / 7cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.