Petzl - PULLEY FIXED
Fixed side pulley with self-lubricating bushing, for ropes 7mm to 13mm
The FIXED pulley is lightweight, compact, and quick to install on the rope. It offers a good balance between weight and strength.
- Lightweight, compact pulley
- Designed for hauling systems and deviations
- Fixed side plates allow quick installation and coupling with a rope clamp
- Sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency
Sheave diameter: 21 mm
Rope diameter: 7-13 mm
Efficiency: 71 %
Weight: 90 g
- aluminum side plates
- aluminum sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings
Working load: 5 kN (2.5 kN on one rope end)
Breaking strength: 23 kN
CE EN 12278, UIAA
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Basecamp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.